Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Ants Go Marching One by One, Hoorah! Hoorah!

They attacked my drity dishes. I wiped away their trail, but they came back.
When enough was enough, I washed the dishes. Finally, gone.

The next morning...

They attacked my trash. So I took out the trash. But over the course of the day, new trash filled the new bag. They came back.

So today...I'm forced to take out the trash the momment I accumilate it. Can't keep it too long in my house, they'll find it and tell all their buddies. It will become something they all feed off of.


Hmmmm. Yes, Father... I see.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

the ants remind us to clean up our left out responsibilities and not be lazy. or you could always spray for ants. you could be having an ant problem if they are always attacking the kitchen.

or maybe you like them attacking you?