Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He is Faithful.

From my favorite book of all, Tim says:

If we have died with him, we will also live with him;
if we endure, we will also reign with him;
if we deny him, he also will deny us;
if we are faithless, he remains faithful-
for he cannot deny himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13


God is good.

This morning my mom came into my room to apologize, yet again. Somehow, our conversation was graceful and ended in "thank you for listening" and "sorry I hurt you" from both ends. Concerning her need for a committed promise in a degree, she even said she would pray about it.
Amazing how 6 hours of sleep and desperate prayer could rekindle what for some families result in days (or years?) without speaking.

Truly the Lord has blessed me, last night-more than an experience-is a lesson I can take to the bank.

2 comments:

Christian said...

nothing satisfies the soul more than the WORD of Truth.

Julie a.k.a Bemba said...

Amen. And Praise the Lord.