Sunday, March 23, 2008

God=Love

Easter (fell asleep posting...and never posted)
What a beautiful day of the Lord! After church, my family and I gathered at my grandparents to soak in the plethora of food and abundant love. Like all Fridays and Holidays, the grandchildren piled into the living room and spent hours rotating between playing super smash bros brawl and eating second helpings (and thirds, and fourths...) Meanwhile, the adults tore up 2 simultatious games of team-scrabble in which everyone got "scrabble dictionaries." Grandma, neck in neck with Auntie Ady, suprised everyone with the tie-breaking triple letter score 'qua.' Oh oh oh, what a woman.
I remember looking around at such a solid family-such solid love- and couldn't help but see how beautifully God declares himself in the people in my life.



0 comments: