Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Veggie Burrito...Sauce but no cheese

Yesterday was wonderful! First off....Happy Birthday AyyyPaaayy!

I suppose my morning didn't start too wonderful; it was another one of my Charlie Brown days. Early in the morning Matey furiously ran around the house looking for something, so on the 4th time that I saw her walk into the living room I finally asked what in the world she was looking for. "You! There is a cop in our street...see if he is giving you a ticket!" I got my keys and ran outside, and yes, surely he was giving me a ticket. Apparently parking completely perpendicular to the natural curve of the cul-de-sac is illegal. I guess I knew that but since when do we get tickets, $47 tickets, in our street?

My day got better when our Sociology teacher let us out early; usually she uses every minute of that class. I went to the turtle pond and absorbed God's beauty. I was about to take a nap but then I saw a lady bug and for some reason it reminded me to read my Bible. Luuke! I read Luke 5-7 and it was amazing. Afterwards I decided to take a little snooze. When I woke up, there was something undeniably poking into my side (apparently I rolled around) and it was none other than my beloved glasses-no not sunglasses...glasses as in the kind you use for vision.

Since I didn't want to go to class practically blind, I canceled my last class and went to Pokez with Suave. From him I learned a lot, but what really stood out was the idea of seeking God's presence to fill in our voids; how simple yet what turth!

0 comments: